What to eat:
Well, what to eat is a pretty private and personal choice and is often decided by your budget, preferences, and taste-buds. But if you are one of those who does not want to miss a chance to taste a new cuisine in a new country, this list might help.
1) Tomato Keftedes (Tomato fritters, not any ordinary fritters, these are made from a very sweet cherry tomato native to Santorini)
2) Saganaki (Fried cheese covered in pastry and served with honey)
3) The Greek Salad (Mixture of fresh veggies and good portion of Feta)
4) Fava (more like a local favourite, this dish is a pureed yellow split pea served with olive oil and chopped onions on top)
5) Moussaka (Needs no introduction)